DivineMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Noah's GM app.

2 posters

Go down

Noah's GM app. Empty Noah's GM app.

Post  Noah Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:22 pm

Name: Noah

IGN(s): Noahsawr, probably.

Applying for: GM/Super GM, if my app is good enough.

How many private servers have you been on: Like a lot, I started playing private servers iiiinnnnnnnn... 2007 probably, so a while.

Sex: Malesauce

Location/Timezone: PST (GMT -8:00) or, as some of you would call it, WEST COAST FOR THE WINNNNN, (not cali, EWWWWWWW)

What makes you fit for the position of what you're applying for: I've been GM on LOTS of servers.. and this is a change we can all believe in, I'm easy to understand, and I like hanging out with players.

Why should we hire you: I've got lots of experience with being a GM, like I said, I'm easy to understand, and I know a lot about setting up private servers.

What makes you different from others to be a GM: I'm calm and easy to understand, I type fast so you can get answers quickly, I'm not so desperate to be GM, that I'll beg you on MSN to let me in.

Available time in-game: After school, which gets out at about 2:15 till about 9, with breaks in between.

Experience: LIEK A BAZILLION YEARS, HOMIE. Just kiddinggggggggggggggggggggg. I've been GM for about a total of 7 months in game, I was also a GM on SoulMS, and about 7 other private servers. I was GM on... as far as I can remember, KimchiMS, ViciousMS, (not the kryptodev ViciousStory, vMS was WAYYYYYY before that, like 2007 (early early). MosesKimMS, which came after KimchiMS, I owned ViciousMSv55 and was Co-Owner of a later ViciousMS v62, I suggested the name... and others I can't remember the names to.

Notes: Christian knows me pretty well, I'll let you guys get to know you, my personality and quirks will be kept secret till then.

EXTRA~: I'm very nice, and understandable when it comes to solving problems, I've got leadership skillz, (LIKE A BOSS.) and I listen to both sides of the story, I take SS's of hackers so I can present them to the owner, (LIKE A BOSS.) When a person who is new to MapleStory comes to the server, I won't give them items but I WILL, show them around, warp them to places and tell them how to get to those places on their own.

E-Mail: YOU KNOW IT, GIRLFRAND.

Noah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Noah's GM app. Empty Awesome. I loved it...

Post  Anubis Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:27 pm

Awesome. I loved it. So pro mang. Accepted as SGM.
Anubis
Anubis
Admin

https://divinemsforum.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum